Geoweaver creates art representative of the user’s travels. While the app collects information about where they are and where they’ve been, the user’s primary active interaction is deciding how the information is rendered. As they go about their day, the user takes pictures of their surroundings. The final image will render based on the ambient average hue of the pictures they collect.
- Download PhoneGap Desktop (free for Mac and Windows)
- Download the PhoneGap App on your phone [iOS, Android, Windows]
- Make sure your computer running PhoneGap and your mobile device are on the same Wifi network
- Open the app project folder (unzipped) in PhoneGap Desktop
- Enter the server address into the PhoneGap App