The selections for this issue include web-based media, typographic studies, and cinematography. Each demonstrates conceptual or technical experimentation, particularly with form, color, motion, or space.
SCiP Internship Opportunities – Vox Musica
SCiP doesn’t allow their internships to be used for course credit, but that doesn’t mean you can’t do one for the experience and the money.
There are two related internships for New Media students and they each have a $1000 bursary attached.
Simply Surreal Events
Paid gig: Simply Surreal Events is looking for a graphic designer for some brochures, etc.
If interested, contact Kassidy at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more info and provide a quote.
Internship Opportunity – Legend Production Studios Inc.
Looking for someone who has attention to detail. Someone who is good with the camera and can edit using either final cut or Adobe Premiere
The Davis Automotive Group
The Davis Automotive Group is looking for a creative and innovative individual to join their team as a full time New Media Administrator!
Duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
• Graphic design, HTML, photography and videography
• Create and design all aspects of promotional material through various mediums
• Strategize with team members to launch products and services related to campaigns
• Update and refresh websites as well as static & video assets
• Lead on new technology procurement and utilization
Here are some of the reasons why you’ll want to apply for this position:
• Full company benefits, matching group RRSPs and Travel Rewards
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Family owned group of dealerships that have excellent reputations and strive to make a positive impact in their respective locations
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Group wide employee pricing
• Fun, tight knit team
If you feel you are the right person for this position and you want to work with a company that values its employees and that has been recognized as a Best Employer in Canada for 5 years running, then please send us your resume!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
• Previous New Media experience and/or post-secondary education in New Media
• 2+ years in a similar role to videography, video editing, web and graphic design
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including but not limited to, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere & After Effects
• Mid-level HTML skills
• Familiarity with WordPress and/or other CMS website providers
• Excellent time management & attention to detail
• Spelling & punctuation are critical
• Excellent teamwork & collaboration
• Knowledge of the automotive industry considered an asset
• Valid driver’s license
CTLI’s Digital Learning Team
CTLI’s Digital Learning Team is also looking for a Digital Learning Coordinator. The primary role of the Digital Learning Coordinator is to provide both pedagogical and technical support to instructors or students who are engaged in blended or online learning through consultations and professional development (PD) support, monitoring of research related to innovative teaching practices, and through development of “just in time” resources.
This candidate will have a Bachelor of Education and is proficient in educational technology systems and must have a strong customer-service mindset and excellent communication skills. This is a full-time continuing position.
If interested, please contact email@example.com
Output Media is looking for a location sound technician with equipment to help us out on an upcoming contract gig.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org